Many individuals have been greatly impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, both personally and professionally. To help people better cope with and navigate the situation, many organizations are offering resources and tools for their communities, including some that are part of the All Good Work Residency Program.
- RIF Asylum Is Helping Asylum Seekers Get Necessary Support During the COVID-19 Crisis
- All Good Work Residents: Offering Direct Services To Individuals During The Pandemic
- All Good Work Residents: Providing Timely, Reliable and Trustworthy Information During the Pandemic.
- How Replate Is Tackling Food Insecurity during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How Coworking Spaces Can Support Their Community During & After The Pandemic