Many individuals have been greatly impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, both personally and professionally. To help people better cope with and navigate the situation, many organizations are offering resources and tools for their communities, including some that are part of the All Good Work Residency Program.
- You Can’t Manage What You Can’t Measure: Why Tracking Sustainability Progress Is Key
- Digital Tools Have Helped The Catalyze SV Community Stay Connected during COVID-19
- Dream Volunteers Pivots International Exchange Program To Digital Format
- Three Tips for Successful Fundraising during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Satellite Centers Shares Tips On How To Keep Flexible Workspace Doors Open, Even During the Pandemic