- The All Good Work Foundation, a social responsibility program for the coworking sector, has expanded to San Francisco.
- Ahead of its official launch, the Foundation has placed a number of nonprofit organizations in donated workspace.
- All Good Work is marking its arrival in San Francisco with a launch event at Regus, one of the workspace donors.
- The Impact Hub in San Francisco was forced to close last week because it was unable to pay its rent.
- The closing laid bare the reality of nonprofit displacement.
- Though the closing of the San Francisco Impact Hub is a blow to the social impact community, collectively the coworking industry can help solve the problem of nonprofit displacement.